Monday, August 29, 2011

Gone Raw!! Day 28

August 28th, and the 28th day of going RAW!!! Today was a great day despite one thing. All I can say is it Friday yet? LOL!!! Right now I should be asleep, but I fell asleep while doing laundry so guess what I am waiting on.....Yep! My son's PE uniform to finish washing. LOL! I will make this quick since the washer is almost done. So, with that said here is what landed in my belly today.....

Day 28
Plenty of water
Breakfast:
Easy Sunday.....Spinach, granny smith apple, red apple, cucumber, carrot, and green pepper.

Snack: Banana

Lunch: Subway Salad....Spinach along with every veggie available, and of course no meat.

Snack: Fresh fruit salad (while hanging out at my neighbors house who is also focusing on her overall health.)

Dinner:
Sunday's lovely feeling.....Spinach, 1 leaf of chard, 2 leafs of kale, 1 small zucchini, 1/4 large cucumber, half green pepper, carrot, plum, granny smith apple, and red apple.
 A wise man should consider that health is the greatest of human blessings, and learn how by his own thought to derive benefit from his illnesses." ~Hippocrates



No comments:

Post a Comment