Monday, August 8, 2011

Gone Raw!! Day 7

August 7th, and the 7th day of going RAW!!!! All I have to say is the time thief got away with my time again. Started the day with Church, and before heading to the mall I went to the health food store to pick up my free book on Raw living. See....
 We went to the mall, and I finally purchased a medical alert bracelet for myself. I will say that it's not sparkling cute, but it could definitely save my life if needed. I was gonna have BBB etched on it, but I thought the full wording made more since for emergency situations. We  took a moment visited some family, and then headed home. Overall, today was pretty good especially since I was able to hit the gym for a quick workout. Well, with a busy day like this you must wonder what did I have today. Here you go.....

Day 7
Water throughout day
Breakfast:
Sweet Sunday.....Spinach, cucumber, beet, pineapple, and granny smith apples

Lunch:
3 salads meal from Hovan greek restaurant in the mall (fruit salad, Mediterranean salad, tabbouleh salad )

Snack:
Sweet Kale: 1/4 pineapple, cucumber, kale, cherries, carrots

Snack: Banana

Dinner:
Nightlight Green.....5 strawberries, 1 granny smith apple, kale, chard, and 1/4 cucumber.


Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live. ~Jim Rohn

1 comment:

  1. Note to self: Don't blog with your eyes halfway opened. I had to make some corrections. LOL!

    ReplyDelete