Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Gone Raw!! Day 16

August 16th, and day 16 of going RAW!!!! Not much occurred today. I took the kids to school, then came back home to work on an order and attempt to relax a bit since I felt like I was coming down with something. Working on the order happened, but rest did not as I was focused on bows. After picking up the kids and doing the Mommy thing I continued on the order. I also made a Raw version of ice cream to satisfy a chocolate craving that I was having.  I must say that my version of the ice cream came out pretty darn good. Well, let's see what else made it in my belly today....

Day 16
Plenty of water throughout the day
Breakfast:
Nice & green.....spinach, cucumber, granny smith apple, half kiwi, and ginger.

Lunch:
Avocado Rolls.....Yes, I am hooked. LOL!

Snack: Plum

Dinner:
Raw ice cream....frozen banana, fresh banana, frozen strawberries, cacao powder, and Raw honey. Blend all items into a creamy texture for a bowl of satisfaction.

"You have to know what you want to get it." ~Gloria Stein

No comments:

Post a Comment