Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Gone Raw!! Day 2

So August 2nd and day 2 of going Raw, and I must say that I woke up with a sensation of health running through my veins.I continued to have that feeling for a good portion of the day until I was hit with a sudden feeling of being tired. I believe that was my body telling me thanks for feeding it the earth, but please get more rest. LOL! I took a much needed break, and feed my obsession with clouds. What do you think?

Well, after enjoying this beautiful view there was a since of rejuvenation, and I was able to continue my day. After seeing my little angels the next highlight of my day was when my Mother dropped off my new Jack Lalanne juicer that arrived at her place today. I felt like a little kid on Christmas day inside, and of course I had to take it for a spin, or what I call "Getting Juicy!".


So, what did I eat on day 2 of going RAW? That is probably the only thing that you care about so here ya go...

Day 2:

Water
Breakfast: Whole banana and fruit smoothie (whole frozen banana, small frozen peach ,frozen blueberries, papaya chunks, pineapple chunks
 
Snack: Mixed nuts, and Valencia Orange
 
Lunch:
Kale, spinach, chard, onions, tomatoes, scallions, Braggs apple cider vinegar, squeezed lemon, fresh ground pink/red/black peppercorns, and kosher salt.
 
Snack: apple
Snack: Banana

Dinner:
Glass of O positive juice....Ingredients- Kale, Chard, Spinach, Celery, half large beet, small green apple, small piece of  ginger, and half of small lime.


Life CAN be viewed through a glass especially after drinking the contents. ~Dolicia M. 


No comments:

Post a Comment