Monday, August 1, 2011

Gone Raw!! Day 1

So it's August 1st, and the beginning of me going RAW for 60 days. If you have been reading my blogs than you know that my focus is my health. I have experienced something, and for my own sake I need to lose a significant amount of weight. I have made the decision to eat a RAW diet for 60 days to jump start my new lifestyle. I don't expect for this journey to be easy, but I am prepared and I do expect for this journey to be rewarding. Over the past few days a few people have contacted me inquiring about how going RAW, and how to get started. Well, below is how I started......How you start is completely up to you and your taste buds. LOL!



Day 1:
2 bottles of water


Breakfast: 
Half banana eaten
Juice recipe: Half banana, 1 frozen small peach, 1 tsp spirulina, frozen blueberries, half cup of yogi vanilla spice perfect energy tea.


Snack: small nectarine


Lunch: 
Organic salad with feta cheese, almonds, green peppers, and strawberries.
Beverages: Stash white peach oolong tea with nectarine (blended nectarine in the water, then added tea bag to soak)


Snack: large nectarine


Snack: Banana & mixed nuts

Dinner: 
 Kale.....chard, spinach, tomatoes, scallions, onions, raw apple cider vinegar, kosher salt, and ground peppercorns!!! Served with lime water...


**I drank several bottles of water throughout the day**

Sometimes the best medicine can simply be found on your plate, and in your glass. ~Dolicia M.

No comments:

Post a Comment