Saturday, August 6, 2011

Gone Raw!! Day 5

August 5th, and day 5 of going RAW.....IT'S FRIDAY BABY!!!! Excuse me i just had a moment. LOL! I hope your day was more beautiful than you expected. I am so glad the weekend is here so I can go shopping because after the death of my Magic Bullet breakfast has been satisfying, but it came from a bottle vs a fresh assortment of goodness. Today I spent 3 hours at the Cancer Institute getting INFed, and boy was I tired. I got a great nap while there, but one of the other things that they give you is benadryl via an iv so that tired feeling lasted for a long time. Yesterday, I was trying to increase my knowledge of this lifestyle, and came across this cool site that has tons of Raw Vegan recipes, and caters to the Raw community, so if your interested then check it out. Now, I must warn you that my meals from today were not much, but I was fine so here you go.......

Day 5
Plenty of water throughout the day.
Breakfast: NAKED Blue Machine

Snack: Cherries

Lunch: Chipotle salad with veggies, salsa, and cheese

Snack: Apple

Snack: Raw Granola with raisins and almonds

Dinner: Sleep, I was so tired I feel asleep**


**Skipping a meal is NOT suggested by any means, and I am not happy with doing so. I will try to make sure that this does not repeat itself.


"The power of love to change bodies is legendary, built into folklore, common sense, and everyday experience.  Love moves the flesh, it pushes matter around.... Throughout history, "tender loving care" has uniformly been recognized as a valuable element in healing. " ~Larry Dossey

2 comments:

  1. The Naked juices are great right! I am trying an all juice diet myself when I came across your blog and will be a follower of you and your journey wishing you the best of luck along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Greg, and yes the Naked Juices are great. I also like the Bolthouse juices.

    ReplyDelete