Saturday, August 13, 2011

Gone Raw!! Day 12

August 12th, and the 12th day of going Raw!!! IT'S THE WEEKEND BABY!!!!!! Today was a pretty good day. I had a really short day at work because I had to leave for my InFed treatment with is when I take my Friday midday nap once the benadryl kicks in. LOL! I was glad to see that my hemoglobin has risen from 9.1 to 10, but I am not sure if it's only from the treatment or a combination of going Raw as well. Since going raw I have naturally consumed alot more spinach and beets than normal. I guess it does't really matter because the goal to is just be healthier overall. Early this morning I was excited about the amount of weight that I have lost so far after stepping on the scale. The nurse at the Cancer center made a comment. I will share the start-current in a much later blog so keep following me, and you will be shocked. Going Raw is not a fad diet for me, it's a jump start of a lifestyle change. As I mentioned in a previous blog as of now I don't plan on remaining completely Raw after the 60 days, but it will be the majority of my meals. Always remember that anything done for 30 days becomes a habit, and I am going strictly Raw for 60. Now, with that said lets see what landed in my belly today......

Day 12
Plenty of water
Breakfast:
Happy Juice...1/4 large beet, ginger(2 inches), 1 1/2 granny smith apple, kiwi, handful spinach, 2 leaves kale, 1 small peeled lime, and 5 strawberries. 


Snack: Banana

Lunch: 
Avocado Salad Roll...Avacado, cucumber, carrots, red cabbage, and leaf lettuce


Snack: Raw Cashew & raisins

Dinner:
Salad....Various colors of peppers (orange, red, green, and yellow) slicked,  Various colors of tomatos (green, orange, and red), sliced sweet onion, seasoned with fresh ground peppercorns, and covered with organic salsa. Crunchy & Yummy!!!

"The more effort you put into something, the more you get in return."~D. Rivera


1 comment:

  1. Oh, and I forgot to add that I added a peeled lime to the Happy juice.

    ReplyDelete