Thursday, September 1, 2011

Gone Raw!!! Day 31

August 31st, and the 31st day of going RAW!!!! All I can say is that it feels as if I started this RAW journey yesterday, but in reality as you can see it's been 31 days. You may wonder how did I stick with this plan for so long, and why do it for more than 30 days. Well, when you have experienced what I have with heart health at my young age of 32, then I would hope that you do anything to preserve your health as well. At least anything that is within your control. In my opinion that is one way of showing yourself that you truly love yourself. So far, my experience with going RAW has been good, and I don't see that changing for the worse. One thing that I think of on a regular basis is becoming a full blown vegetarian because honestly I don't miss or have any craving for meat. I still have not made the final decision on that yet, but what I have considered is only eating meat 1 or twice a week sometimes. I guess that truly depends on how my body will respond to it. I need to go back to bed so below is what landed in my belly on this 31st day of going RAW........


Day 31
Plenty of water throughout day
Breakfast:
Fruity Hump.....Spinach, broccoli, kale, pineapple, granny smith apple, ginger, cucumber, and celery

Snack: Pistachios

Snack: Pineapples and plum

Lunch: 
Salad....Mixed greens with green peppers, onions, feta cheese, balsamic dressing, blueberries, tomatoes, and apples

Snack: 1 fig


Dinner:
Unseen Green....Spinach, kale, chard, dandelion, granny smith apple, and carrot

"One thing I do know is that anything is possible if you add a dash of discipline, drop of planning, cup of preparation, ounce of will, tsp of motivation, and a whole heap of vision. My vision is clear, and I don't plan on fogging up my own glass." ~Dolicia M.


No comments:

Post a Comment