Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Gone Raw!! Day 9

August 9th, and day 9 of going RAW!!!!! Today was a pretty good day despite me being an hour late for work due to an accident on I-4. I had been stuck on I-4 so long my 2 year old was starting to get fussy, and start telling me bye-bye. She may not be able to tell time, but her actions told me that she can sense it. I say this because she start saying it at the same time that I normally drop her off. Wow, Kids amaze me!! As I was thinking about having to stay at work an hour later than normal my Manager forwarded an email to me that basically described a bunch of scenarios of people that would not be living had they not been late for work on 9/11. At the end of the email it basically said that God put you in that position to protect you from something else. Did I mention that she is an amazing Manager, and I am not saying this because of today's email. Fast forward, and before picking up my daughter I stopped by the health food store to get buy some Chia seeds. I will let you know when I try them. Ok, so let's see what landed in my glass and on my plate today.....

Day 9
Plenty of water throughout the day
Breakfast:
Goodmorning earth...Spinach, parsley, 3 carrots, granny smith apple, strawberries, pineapple, small piece of cucumber for more liquid. Soooooo Yummy!!!

Snack: Cherries

Snack: Strawberries

Lunch:
Organic salad.....mixed greens, strawberries, feta cheese, almonds, onions, and green peppers

Snack: Strawberries

Dinner:
Radiant Night.....Spinach, kale, cilantro, parsely, pineapple, granny smith apple, zucchini, celery, and strawberries.




Look to your health -- and value it next to a good conscience; for health is ... a blessing that money cannot buy.~Izaak Walton


No comments:

Post a Comment