Friday, August 12, 2011

Gone Raw!! Day 11

August 11th, and the 11th day of going RAW!!! Today was the first day of Kindergarten for my little guy, but no worries Mommy did good. LOL!!! I was getting hungry after drop off, and ready to juice using the office juicer as soon as I arrived. Mmmmmmm......so fruity!!!! I also had a light-bulb moment regarding the remains that I normally throw in the trash after juicing. So, this time instead of throwing it away I used the remains to top my salad for lunch. Deeelicious!! Now that's a double whammy. After work I picked up the kids and did the Mommy thing of course, but when I was done I was so tired I just passed out on the couch which explains my meal for dinner. So, now it's time to see what was on the menu for the 11th day.....

Day 11
Plenty of water
Breakfast:
Yum Juice.......Kale, 1/2 kiwi, strawberries, sliced pineapple, granny smith apple, cucumber, and 1 carrot

Snack: Banana

Snack: Handful of Almonds & Cashews

Lunch:
Salad.....Spinach topped with the pulp from this mornings Yum Juice, sliced apples, sliced beets and drizzled with some natural balsamic vinaigrette


Snack: NAKED Green Machine

Dinner: Hours of sleep on the couch......Sorry it wasn't very tasty! LOL! S

**Skipping meals is truly not advised so avoid if possible**

"Do it now. You become successful the moment you start moving towards a worthwhile goal."~Unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment