Thursday, August 25, 2011

Gone Raw!! Day 24

Aug 24th, and the 24th day of going RAW!!!!! Today was my Mommy birthday, and a busy day at work. Today after picking up the kids my mom came over. I cooked dinner for her and brought her a birthday cupcake that my daughter assisted her with eating. LOL!!! The awesome thing is for the third time I have been able to touch a cupcake without eating it because my body is not calling for it. Well, off to bed I need to go back to so here is what landed in my belly today.

Day 24
Plenty of water
Banana
Breakfast:
Sweet Positive O....Spinach, dandelion, kale, cucumber, 1/4 beet, 1 1/2 granny smith apple, 1/4 pineapple, and 4 strawberries.

Snack: Pistachios

Lunch:
Organic salad with green peppers, onions, strawberries, feta cheese, almonds, cucumbers, and tomatoes.

Snack:Apple

Snack: Natural Almond butter, raw honey, and cut up banana....So felling and yummy!!!

Dinner:
Sweet Green Night.....Spinach, kale, celery, 1/2 zucchini, 1/2 green pepper, 1/4 cucumber, granny smith apple, red apple, pineapple, and kiwi


"The first and most important step toward success is the feeling that you can succeed." ~Nelson Boswell




No comments:

Post a Comment