Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Gone Raw!! Day 3

August 3rd, and day 3 of going RAW....I must say as the days go by this is getting easier and easier, but today I was faced with an unexpected challenge at work. It was breakfast time, so as usual I put my items in my cup added ice and proceeded to blend using my Magic Bullet. CAN YOU BELIEVE THE PIECE THAT TURNS THE BLADE BROKE!!!!!!! OMG!!!! What a girl to do when she has gone raw, and the cafeteria does not sell fresh fruits except bananas. Well, I went downstairs anyway looked and refrigerator and saw a NAKED drink. Ok, that is the next best thing to having it fresh so I enjoyed a Green Machine with a banana. That was around 0900, and I stayed satisfied until around 1300. One thing that I noticed today is that I did not feel tired, but with snacking and good hydration I felt satisfied and not heavy for the rest of the day. So as you can see today was not very exciting in food land probably because I was deprived of my morning smoothie. Anyway below you will find my meals for the day....

Day 3:
Plenty water
Breakfast:
Naked Green Machine, and 1 banana

Lunch: 
Organic salad with feta cheese, almonds, green peppers, onions, and strawberries

Snack: Mixed nuts

Snack: Large Valencia orange

Snack: Small Raw Revolution Chocolate & Coconut bar and Seaweed (classic flavor)

Dinner: 
My dirty blood juice...Ingredients: 1 leaf of Chard, 1 1/2 small granny smith apple, half kiwi, 1/4 large beet, 2 carrots, 1 cup parsley, and one cucumber.


When it comes to your health goals get rid of the sabotages in your life - surround yourself with positive people who inspire you to go beyond your health dreams. ~Dolicia M.

No comments:

Post a Comment