Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Gone Raw!! Day 8

August 8th, and day 8 of going RAW!!!! Today was another delicious Monday, I started the day off with some juice of course to give me a boost of energy after not sleeping much. Went to work, picked up my MVP's feed them, and then I had some me time at the gym. Exercising does something to my mind, and soul that's hard to put into words. The only downfall is that I can't do cardio with the intensity that I was doing three weeks ago, but that does not stop my focus. If you have read my other blog, than you probably understand my desire to lose weight and why I have not given up. I spend my short time educating myself on this Raw lifestyle, and how I can incorporate it into my life after the 60 days. Well, here is what was on the menu today

Day 8
Plenty of water throughout the day
Breakfast:
C-licious.....3 carrots, granny smith apple, and spinach


Snack: Naked Juice & cherries


Lunch: Spinach with strawberries salad


Snack: Mixed nuts & seeds


Snack: Banana


Dinner:
Ginger Blood.....Kale, beet, parsley, cilantro, granny smith apple, ginger to taste, and 5 strawberries.

"A wise man should consider that health is the greatest of human blessings, and learn how by his own thought to derive benefit from his illnesses." ~Hippocrates

No comments:

Post a Comment