Thursday, August 4, 2011

Gone Raw!! Day 4

     August 4th, and day 4 of going RAW...My heart still morns for my magic bullet that broke yesterday while attempting to make a smoothie. So today I just had to get NAKED again for breakfast, and that Green Machine definitely hit the spot.

     So if you have been following my other blog, than you will know that I have been dealing with some health problems. I saw my Gastroenterologist for the first time today, and learned that I will indeed need to have an Upper EGD and Colonoscopy procedure done for further investigation on where I am losing blood, and what is causing the pain on my left side abdomen. That was the highlight of my morning especially after hearing that it has to be done in the hospital because of my condition. LOL!!! Anyway, I noticed that I am not as hungry as I was the first couple of days, and I think that I can truly incorporate this lifestyle long-term. I like what it is doing with my body, skin, and overall feeling. I REALLY FEEL GOOD!!!! Well because of the lack of planning today's meals are a bit similar to yesterdays so don't get too excited until you see what I juiced.....


Day 4
Plenty of water throughout the day


Breakfast: Naked Green Machine


Snack: Cherries


Snack: Cherries & Apple


Lunch:
Organic Salad with feta cheese, almonds, green peppers, onions, strawberries, and balsamic dressing


Snack: Mixed nuts & seeds


Dinner:
Naturally Green-active....Ingredients: Kale leaf, chard leaf, 1 1/2 small granny smith apple, 1 cup spinach, 1/2 zucchini, 1 cup parsley, half of a lime squeezed into juice.




When you feed your body the nutrients it needs, it will not beg you for the things that it does not. Dolicia M. 

3 comments:

  1. I admire your perserverence through this and good humor. You are definitely inspiring ME to juice. It's such a cleanser and I'm curious to see how it improves as time goes on. It sounds like a winning plan! Thank you for enlightening us as you journey forward. -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job! Im on the journey with you! I did a 12 day fast - 7 day vacation- and am on day 5 of my 2nd reboot - down 9 pounds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I began to journal my experience with losing weight merely for myself, but I understand that I am not the only one that struggles with the problem of losing weight or making changes for health which is why I made the blog public. I am glad that you all enjoy my blog and my hope is to continue to enlighten and give others hope with my experiences. Much success in the world of health to both of you!!

    ReplyDelete