Thursday, August 11, 2011

Gone Raw!! Day 10

August 10th, and day 10 of going RAW!!! Today went pretty well, but as I attended my sons kindergarten orientation the reality of my little guy becoming a big boy sunk in as he meet his new teacher and roamed his classroom. Needless to say he is very excited to start a new school, and meet new friends. I was also delighted this morning because one of our co-workers came up with the idea of purchasing a juicer for the office so those interested can have the convenience of juicing at work vs. eating the unhealthy meals served downstairs. Even better he brought the juicer in today, and despite our Manager bringing in Dunkin Donuts he juiced anyway and he liked it. As planned after buying the last few school supplies for my little guy I was able to hit the gym. Have I ever mentioned how much I love exercise and moving my body. One of the best stress relievers for me, and one thing that I consider as personal time. Well, now time to see what landed on the menu today.

Day 10
Plenty of water
Breakfast:
Lovely Day....Kale, spinach,pineapple, 3 carrots, celery, cucumber, apple, strawberries, and parsley.

Snack: Banana

Lunch:
Afternoon Boost.....Spinach, kale,pineapple,green apple,grape,cucumber,carrotes,strawberries,parsley, and small piece of beet.

Snack: Pistachios

Snack: Banana

Dinner:
Switched up things with this selection mixed in a bowl...bean sprout,mushrooms, Publix greenwise organic salsa, and sliced raw zucchini **Honestly it would have been better without the been sprouts. I should have used sprouted lentils instead**




"The secret of our success is that we never, never give up."~Wilma Mankiller



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like some good food and I'm really lovin' the quote. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angel, Honestly the dinner for this day if probably one of my least favorite. Next time I make that dish I will not add the sprouts. LOL!

    ReplyDelete