Saturday, August 20, 2011

Gone Raw!! Day 19

      August 19th, and the 19th day of going RAW!!!!  If you follow then you noticed that I missed a couple of days. I was attacked by body-snatchers that caused some strange muscle pains to my whole body, and they did not want to return me in a timely matter to blog. I feel much better now! Well, on Wednesday I went to the Hematologist, and before treatment my hemoglobin was 9.8, and after 3 treatments it's only 9.9.  He stated that the treatments had not kicked in yet, so we will see what happens after the remaining 7.

       One thing I can say is this RAW life is RAWSOME!!! Overall I have had more energy, my skin feels better, and I am always satisfied vs. feeling heavy. I suggest that everyone give their body a break by trying this raw life for at least a week to experience what the rest of us are experiencing. Like I mentioned before I am doing the RAW life for a total of 60 days, and after that RAW meals will make up for the majority of my food consumption. I have been thinking about remaining a vegetarian after the 60 days, but a final decision has not been made. Remember my motivation of this food lifestyle is my heart condition. I have to lose weight, so my heart is not working any harder than needed.  Anyway enough of me let's see what landed in my belly today.....

Day 19
Plenty of water
Breakfast:
Dolicious Elixir.....Spinach, granny smith apple, 2 mint leaves, 1 carrot, cucumber chunk, pineapple chunk, squeezed lime, and ginger

Snack: Pistachios

Snack: Banana

Lunch:
Organic salad with mixed greens, strawberries, almonds, green peppers, onions, tomatoes, and feta cheese

Snack: Plum

Snack: Banana & Pistachios

Dinner:
Green Yum Yum.....Spinach, kale, dandelion, granny smith apple, peach, carrot, 1/2 green pepper, and cucumber.

"The more effort you put into something, the more you get in return." ~D. Rivera


No comments:

Post a Comment