Sunday, August 14, 2011

Gone Raw!! Day 13

August 13th, and the 13th day of going RAW!!!!  As I glance at my once clean floor that is now filled with toys I am thinking about how today flew by. I started my morning off a bit later than normal. After the kids were feed and happy I began to juice, and to my surprise I had an audience of two. They were so excited every time I placed another item in the mouth of the Jack. As Jack spit out juice from, the kids jumped and clapped, then my 5 year old asked if he could help. I was all smiles!!! Since I had completed drinking my juice I let him juice carrots, apples, and cucumber so he and his little sister could have. They love carrots and apples, but he did not like the juice. However, his little sister loved the juice.  After completing some other things around the house it was time to get ready for the Buddy family dinner that welcomes the new students and the family to the school community. The dinner was great, my son had a great time doing arts & crafts.  I aslo had to chance to talk to other families that had been at the school for awhile vs. only talking to the family that we were assigned to. Well, that pretty much took up the rest of our evening so see what landed in my belly today.....

Day 13
Plenty of water
Breakfast:
Happy Juice.....Beet,ginger,apple,kiwi,spinach, kale, and strawberry

Snack: Banana

Lunch: None....I had a late breakfast so the belly was still full

Snack: Apple, cashews, and almonds

Dinner: 
Organic Salad, raw broccoli, raw carrots, and a side of fruit salad (melons, grapes, pineapple)

"So long as there is a breath in me, that long will I persist. If I persist long enough, I will win."~ Og mandino

No comments:

Post a Comment