Saturday, August 6, 2011

Gone Raw!! Day 6

August 6, and day 6 of going Raw!!! Today was a busy, but awesome day. I took my daughter for her 24 month check up. She is such a tiny little lady weighing only 23lbs, but that girl can eat. Good thing that I feed her healthy foods. After her appointment we went to Chamberlins for a few items, Rich Hippie to scout out some new pieces for my new wardrobe, and the Farmers Market Outlet to stock up on some produce for the week. I love that place for produce because you get quality local produce (Grown in the USA) nothing is waxy, and you can still see the dirt on it sometimes. For $26 dollars I left out with a spinach, bok choy, kale, leek, chard, granny smith apples, red apples, red grapes, juicing carrots, zucchini, pineapple, cucumbers, banana, cilantro and parsley. Now try going to your local grocery chain to buy all of those items and tell me how much you spend. Well, our day was topped off by attending a birthday party at the movies which I think was pretty cool. The kids loved the Smurf movie, and I am sure that they will be singing Smurf tones, and talking Smurf for weeks. So as you can see my Saturday was pretty eventful, but I am sure that you are wondering with a day like today what was on the menu for me.....Well, here you go!!!

Day 6
Plenty of water throughout the day


Breakfast: Morning Surprise...Ingredients: Spinach, kale, orange, apples, carrots, and parsley


Snack: Banana


Lunch: Spontaneous Afternoon.....Ingredients: Spinach, chard, kale, sweet potato, carrots, apples, 1/2 cucumber, and half zucchini


Snack: Apples


Dinner: Interesting Radiant Green....Ingredients: 2 cups of spinach, 2 peeled pieces of leek, 1 small bok choy, 1 cup parsley, 1/4 pineapple, 15 red grapes, 2 small granny smith apples




"Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishments." ~Jim Rohn

No comments:

Post a Comment