Saturday, August 20, 2011

Gone Raw!! Day 20

August 20th, and the 20th day of going RAW!!!! So far so good with this weekend. I drank enough juice in the morning to hold me over for lunch. I also though about how when we were children we would pull the weeds from the yard. Now, I am finding myself purchasing the pesticide free version of it from the store. You will see that tonight I juiced and ate a salad, and it was nice. However, that won't happen often.  Well, I must keep this short because my eyelids have bricks on them. So, lets see what landed in my belly today...

Day 20
Plenty of water
Breakfast:
Garden mix....Dandelion, spinach, bok choy, green tomato, cherry tomatoes, granny smith apple, half cucumber, 2 strawberries, and half beet.


Snack: Banana & Plum

Lunch: Nothing I was still very full.

Snack: Plum

Snack: Banana

Dinner:
Salad....Mixed greens w/ blueberries, strawberries, cucumbers, onions, green peppers, avocado, feta cheese, and a natural balsamic dressing.
Nameless.....Spinach, kale, dandelion, zucchini, cucumber, ginger, orange tomato, yellow pepper, green pepper, green tomato, cherry tomato, granny smith apple, and pineapple.

"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out."~Robert Collier



No comments:

Post a Comment