Monday, March 7, 2011

Lessoned Learned...

Last week was not perfect as it could have been. I went one day without tracking my points...Why did I do that! Well, lets just say that it was a lessoned learned that will not be repeated. I did lose weight, but not the two pounds that I was hoping for. One big change that I did make was joining a gym, and I am highly motivated to go at least 3-4 times a week. I think that this will be a great additional to Weight Watchers, and on the days that I don't go to the gym I have Zumba for the Kinect. I mentioned before that my goal is to get down to 120lbs, and the weight won't leave without the discipline. If you are doing WW then make sure that you track every B.L.T (bite, lick, and taste)...

"Don't let the low times get you down. Learn from them and reach for the high times." ~D. Wiemers

No comments:

Post a Comment