Saturday, March 19, 2011

I am such a loser!

Sometimes being a LOSER is a great thing, and I am proud to call myself one. Especially, after last weeks weigh-in!  I weighed in on Saturday morning and lost 2lbs which  puts me at 12.6 lbs total, and shows my dedication to meeting my future forever body. I can't stress how much I love the Weight Watchers new points plus plan. I feel satisfied throughout the day and don't have to hide from the cake, donuts, or any other foods while on it. I can have any thing I want because I work it into my daily points and if I run out of those I pull points from my additional weekly or activity points which makes this plan soooo easy to follow.  If I do an average of 2 lbs per week I will have an AWESOME Christmas gift from myself this year. I can't wait to meet my new body!!!!

Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.~Leon J. Suenes

No comments:

Post a Comment