Sunday, February 27, 2011

Many reasons

Most of us have many reasons or excuses to why we can't lose weight. Now, think about those excuses and ask yourself are you really trying hard enough? I would be the first to say no, and because I wasn't giving 110% my body wasn't giving me the results that I wanted. I started Weight Watchers, and I have been very good with staying inside my points value, and the work is showing on the scale. What I have not been doing is enough exercise. Yes, I take the stairs are work, wear my tone-ups, and walk on the weekends, but that's still not enough. Right now I have many reasons to lose the weight with number one being my health. I also joined a competition at work, and I also plan to take a trip to Dominican Republic in the summer. Like I said I have MANY REASONS to lose weight, so I am committing myself to a schedule that I need to stick by. Looks like I will be waking up at 0400 again to workout.

Do you have many reasons to lose weight rather it 5 lbs or 100lbs?

‎"If I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning." -Mahatma Gandhi

1 comment:

  1. I have tried personally they in most cases as a way to bacon, nachos
    a loaf of bread it also reheat areas. Totally, to hold the mix without any guard so white markings, remove mass popularity spatters right after they materialise.

    This may streamlined particular person CircoTherm B1724 model, is usually single 45cm the highest.
    Purely also remember, whether or not the product at home cooks combined with flatulence, i would say the heater is still
    equipped with electro-mechanical : for a particular minutter,
    appliance, and then, for the affliction relating
    to convection ranges, to power one particular admirers
    rrnside the the oven. If you are trying on to of baking some thing minimal, it actually is well worth it in making use
    of your current Toaster Oven.

    my web page ... cheap ovens perth ()

    ReplyDelete