Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sweat it out!

Last night I tried something different at the gym. I did cardio only and included the new move that the PT had shown me on Monday night. After an hour alternating the treadmill and elliptical machine I was beat, but I remember another tip for weight-loss that was shared with me on the day that I signed up....The dry sauna! I had to try it for twenty minutes to be exact, and I was soak and wet when I left out that 180 degree temp room. I drank approx. 24ozs of water while in the sauna to replenish some of the fluids that I was losing. Mi Gente, I felt AWESOME after using the sauna, and after speaking with some of the ladies in there about their weight-loss after including the sauna into their routines I will also be a regular. LOL!

"Think happy thoughts and you can fly!" ~Peter Pan



No comments:

Post a Comment