Thursday, December 22, 2011

I loved it, and I am sure you will too....

Ok, so I know that I did not make an announcement of any sort, but I have been RAW since Friday December 16th. I did have cooked food for dinner on Saturday evening, but I continued on my focus Sunday morning. Tuesday I skipped the gym because I just didn't have the energy to exercise. I believe that my body was in detox mode which is expected to happen when you go raw only. Yesterday, I had a craving for chips, and lucky for me Wheat Berry bread cafe & raw juice bar came in to save the day. As you can tell by their name they sale raw foods. The great thing about this cafe is that everything is organic, the menu is simple, they sell sandwiches for those who eat meat, and they also have a selection that cater to raw vegans. I have already feel in love with Wheat Berry elixirs, but this time I tried the guacamole w/ flax chips which are raw vegan. Now, normally I am not a fan of guacamole because no one had ever been ever to make it to satisfy my taste, but Wheat Berry changed my outlook about the guac. Yes, I must say "THAT WAS THE BEST GUACAMOLE THAT I HAVE EVER EATEN IN MY LIFE". Oh, and the flax chips were pretty darn delicious as well, but the two combined had my taste buds dancing and singing for hours. After that experience with the Guac & flax chips I couldn't help to think about how delicious the rest of the menu must taste. Oh, and in case your wondering my experience with eating raw foods is going great.

 

Above is a picture of this divine creation that they call Guacamole & Flax chips. If you would like to experience the taste of goodness, and experience healthy eating in the same bite then I highly suggest that you visit my new family at Wheat Berry which is conveniently located right  off the bike trail on Douglas & Commerce Park in Altamonte Springs.

 1150 Douglas Avenue Ste. 1010, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714






If you haven't realized I am very serious about my food. LOL!!!

Peace, Love, Health, and many Blessings to all....
Dolicia M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment