If your new to juicing and don't want to spend alot of money or just don't know what to purchase to get started, then here you go. If possible buy organic, otherwise try to buy local produce. The most expensive item on this list are the carrots, but 25lbs is a lot of carrots, and this won't be a weekly purchase. When I did my challenge in August I didn't use juice recipes from books instead I added whatever was on mind at the moment. So, with that said don't forget to check out the "Gone Raw Recipes" tab for juicy and smoothie recipes.
- Spinach bundles
- Kale bundles
- Granny Smith Apples
- Celery stalks
- kiwi (optional)
- Bananas (lots of bananas)
- blueberries (or any other kind of berries)
- Coconut/Organic unsweetened coconut flakes
- Raw nuts (i.e. almonds, cashews, walnuts, and etc)
- fresh fruits of your choice (I love grapes, apples, pineapple, melons & lots of citrus)
- chopped carrots
- cucumber slices
- dehydrated fruits (no added sugars)
- Juicer (Preferably one that has a large mouth to put large amounts of fruit)
- Powerful blender (househole blender, Magic bullet, Ninja, Hamilton beach single serve blender, or Oster MyBlend)
- Mason Jars (sold at Target, Walmart, Old Time Pottery, Big Lots, and etc....)
- Metal Thermal drinking containers ( 24-40 ozs for when your on the run)
Most important ingredient is to...
Love, believe, and inspire......