Monday, November 28, 2011

Ask me whatever!!!!!

It's been awhile since I have blogged anything, but I remember back when I was curious about the vegetarian, vegan, and raw vegan lifestyles. I had so many questions, so here is your chance to pick my brain. What do you have questions about? I won't give you a bunch of BS answers, but I will give you answers based on what I have personally experienced if the question fits. So, come one think about some questions that you have about my journey of being a vegetarian, vegan, or how I felt when I used to be a hardcore meat eater. If you don't want to comment on this post feel free to send me an email message at Dolicia@aol.com, and I will answer your questions via a blog post and keep your name a secret. I would love to hear from you so come on, and don't be shy!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment