Oh, but first you may want to chop the sweet potato and zucchini, sprinkle with a tablespoon of coconut oil, toss, and roast on 350 degrees for approx 40-45 mins.
Veggie Burger Ingredients:
Corn (cut from the cob)
Carrot pulp (chopped up carrots will also work)
Fresh ground pepper (to taste)
Whole wheat flour
- Blend or mash the black beans
- Blend or chop to your liking the following: Onions, green & orange peppers, cilantro, and spinach
- Place ingredients into a bowl, add rice,carrot pulp, (or chopped blended carrot), sprinkle approx 2 tablespoons of whole wheat flour, and mix together with a fork
- Season with fresh ground pepper, and paprika to taste
- Drizzle with 1/2 spoon of olive oil
- Mix all ingredients together , and make burger patties.
- **If they are not sticking together well you can add more mash black beans, rice or sprinkle a little more flour into the mix.
- Heat olive oil in pan or oil of your choice, and cook on medium for approx 5 mins on each side. When I cooked the other side I covered the pan with a lid.
***I also baked the other two burgers, and I did not like the texture. I think it was because of the flour which is why earlier I stated that next time I will try something other than the flour. Plus, the flavors were not pulled from burgers baked like it did in the pan. Just being honest!!!!