Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fun at Central Florida VegFest 2011

Today was a pretty great day!!!! Along with my kids my mother and  I went to the Central Florida Vegfest, and my eyes have been opened even more after tasting some very delicious vegan foods. My mom and kids also enjoyed the food as well. Did I mention that my kids are not easy to please, but still they enjoyed the food. Oh, and vegan cheese!!!!! Extremely healthy, and oh so delicious.  Between eating, and drinking so much water & tea I felt so satisfied when we left. I can't wait til next year!!!! Below are a few pictures from the fest.....

Music (There were actually musicians on both sides of the park)

Cardboard boxes made into a castle, and the kids had a ball playing in it. 

Info guide (visit www.cfvegfest.org for more information)


Look at all the tents

Awesome Vegan Burgers

I had a cookie, and it was sooooooo delicious!!!

OMG!!! Vegan Indian Food. This was so good!!!

Very delicious cookie!!!

These nachos were soooooo delicious. Oh, and that's vegan cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment