Sunday, August 19, 2012

Raw-Gust Day 1

Many people that follow me know that occasionally I go raw for a certain amount of days. This time I decided to finish the month of August Raw. Good thing because between my monthly visitor and enjoying high sodium and junk food my weight increased by a few pounds this week. My reason for going Raw....Well, I need to prepare for a 2 hour Zumba Master class that's on the 25th, and my body was also asking for more Raw foods as well and I like to listen.  Going Raw is not something that you can do overnight because you have to do some planning and mentally prepare yourself. For me I like to give myself a week or two for mental planning so once I start there is nothing that can get me off track. There are so many misconceptions about going raw and one is that people think that you have to eat certain products for energy to get through the day, and I can say that I have plenty of energy to get through my day. I even went to Zumba class Saturday morning, and it was great!!! So what did I consume today? Well, lets see......


Breakfast

Raw Juice: Granny smith apple, romaine lettuce, cucumber, celery, and 2 whole limes

Lunch

Whole Cantaloupe

Dinner

Huge Salad: Romaine lettuce, spinach, onions, whole avocado, whole mango, hemp seeds, raisins, and juice of 2 squeezed limes
****I think I had about 6 cups of lettuce&spinach mixture****






Snacks (not consume together)

Raw Juice: 4 Carrots, and 1 apple

1 stick of raw honey (I consume 2 minutes before Zumba class)

3 bananas

Sugar Baby Watermelon (unknown amount)




Listen to the voices of success, listen to your inner self, follow that voice, and then you shall find your own success. ~Dolicia M. 


























No comments:

Post a Comment