Monday, May 21, 2012

Someday, but not now.....

The power of RAW foods is so amazing, and it's the hardest thing to explain to someone that has never experienced it's laundry list of benefits. Whenever, I go completely RAW I ask myself why do I go back to cooked foods. LOL!!! Maybe someday I will never look back to cooked, but I can't set a concrete date. With time, knowledge, and experience I am sure that I will get there, but for now I will continue to do it 4-5 days monthly, 100% in 2-3 month cycles, and making it at least 80% of my daily food consumption. RAW is a big part of my lifestyle which doesn't make it challenging to do, and when strictly RAW I am given powers that are unknown to those that have never tried it. I am a huge believer that food can heal, and I rather eat something nourishing to my body than pop toxic chemicals in a form of a pill to reduce the systems of my problem. Pills don't heal, but sometimes they do a great job at masking problems.


“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food” 
― Hippocrates



Wishing you all love, peace, and optimum health.....
Dolicia M


No comments:

Post a Comment