Sunday, August 26, 2012

Raw-Gust.....Day 8 and Zumba for a Cure

OMG!!!!! I couldn't wait for Raw-Gust 25th to arrive because I was so excited about attending Zumba for a Cure which was 2 hours of adrenaline pumping Zumba hosted by T.J. Maxx, and lead by two awesome instructors that donated their time, Maria and Andrew. If you remember I went RAW this time around so I could have pure energy to do the 2 hours. Well, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED because I completed the 2 hours and felt like I could have done another hour. At least that is what my mind was thinking. LOL!  This morning leading up to the event I didn't have much of an appetite, and even afterwards I still didn't have much of an appetite. Before picking up the kids I even stopped at the store to buy food, but apparently my eyes were bigger than my stomach. Odd right? I know...I know that a couple of days ago I decided to stay RAW at least until the end of September, but I may extend that because  Zumbathon for Diabetes is on October 20th. I am so excited!!! I could really go on and on about my day, but here are a couple of pictures from the event followed by my meals. Warning it's really not much...

Shauna, Me, and our Instructor Maria

The DJ

Shauna joining Maria in killing us. LOL!

Instructors buried in the T.J. Maxx crew

Andrew (Instructor) and I. This was after 2 hours as you can see from the sweat. LOL!


Breakfast

2 bananas

Lunch

I didn't have time to stop at Wheat Berry so I grabbed a Naked Green Machine

Dinner

Salad: raw corn, avocado, romaine lettuce, juice of 1 very juicy lime, black pepper, and paprika
I ate half before remembering to take a picture. LOL!

Snacks

Raw honey sticks (2)
Banana


"When it comes to eating right and exercising, there is no "I'll start tomorrow."Tomorrow is disease." ~Terri Guillemets


No comments:

Post a Comment