Wednesday, May 16, 2012

So Raw So Good....Day 3

      Like any other day today was a great day except for the part were my son decided to play Superman off the swing at school and during his celebration of making it the swing whacked him in the head. Yeah, I was told to pick him up from school, but that's fine because we went to my favorite place Wheat Berry and was able to have some Mommy & X time. While there I ordered a Coconut elixir with cacao nibs, and a raw desert treat that was rich and delicious. I saved the other half to experience the wonderful of it tomorrow. Today the Weather Gods decided to give us a plenty of rain so after picking up my daughter from daycare we danced to the Angry Birds theme song and I did some abs learned in pilates class. Bella decided to join in so I had a 26lb human to use as weights and she really had fun working out with me. The kids went to sleep, and the Weather Gods decided to give us a brief break so I decided to go for a walk to add some extra steps to my pedometer for the day since I was low. My goal is to walk no less than 10000 steps per day. During my walk the rain decided to dance on my shoulders so I decided that I would stay close and circle the blocks while doing mini lunges. Wow!!!! Lunging while walking really worked my thighs, and I can feel it. Well, Today I did not consume much because I wasn't very hungry today. 

Day 3

Breakfast:
 Fruit Smoothie (bananas, strawberries, blueberries, mangos, fresh coconut, spirulina, hemp, and dates)

Lunch: 
Avocado vegetable salad wrap from Publix, and banana

Snacks:
Bananas, mangos, apricots, and apples

Dinner:
Time went by so fast and I wasn't hungry so I drank 2 good sizes of green chai tea with raw honey

Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.~Jim Rohn


Wishing you all love, peace, and health
Dolicia M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment