Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Gone Raw!! Day 38

Sept 7th, and the 38th day of going RAW!!! Today was a good day, but hey isn't everyday......I swear as the days go by I feel better and better as if I can conquer the world. All I know is that this lifestyle is definitely changing my life one digit at a time. Every morning I weigh myself out of habit because I used to easily retain fluids and would monitor daily by weighing myself. Well, now instead of monitoring fluid I am monitoring my weight-loss, and almost everyday I am seeing the digits go down.  As of this morning I have successfully lost 26.4lbs. The best thing about it is that I have done this in a way that is not depriving, and  I feel completely amazing. Now, will I continue to live a completely RAW life after the 60 days? Hmmmmm.....That is not something that has been decided as of yet, but I do at least plan to keep it 80-90% RAW and even possibly remain vegetarian. Right now the smell of meat in the air makes my stomach nauseous. LOL!!! Well, because I do work and need to visit my bed part-time lets get to what landed in my belly today.

Day 38
Plenty of water throughout the day
Breakfast:
Simple Green Morning.....Spinach, 2 granny smith apples, one kiwi, one cucumber, 1 celery stalk, and one squeezed lime.

Snack: Bananas

Snack: Pistachios

Lunch: Organic Salad (standard one that is located on previous post), and Lemonade (water, 1 squeezed lemon, and tbs of raw unfiltered uncooked honey)

Snack: Oops still full from lunch, so no snack

Dinner:
Loving it!....Spinach, zucchini, half kiwi, macintosh & granny-smith apple, and a small light green squash.


Snack: Green Chai tea with honey.

 "A wise man should consider that health is the greatest of human blessings, and learn how by his own thought to derive benefit from his illnesses." Hippocrates


No comments:

Post a Comment