Friday, September 9, 2011

Updates Completed....

Sept 9th, and 40 days of a RAWsome lifestyle experience!!!! I keep saying "time is on a jet-plane, and I am up for the ride."


OK, I have added a new page for videos, and updated others. Check them out and tell me what you think. I am trying to share as much information with you guys as possible to make your transition easy. More changes will come in the future as well, but I can't put a time-stamp on it right now, but one thing I do know is that your illness can be your blessing. As crazy as it may sound I truly believe that heart failure, Thalassemia, and whatever my GI issue may be is a blessing. Had I never experienced any of these problems I would have probably continued to treat my body/permanent residence as an land field. I just have to listen, think, plan, and execute so the other blessings of it will come to life....


Much Love & Goodnight Humans!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment